Join us for a complimentary webinar to discuss key updates and challenges facing businesses as they navigate COVID-19 vaccination protocols. We will explore top client concerns relating to:
- National, state and local distribution priorities and plans
- Employer approaches – mandatory v. voluntary
- CDC and EEOC guidance, including medical and religious accommodations
- Unions and collective bargaining issues
- Types of points of distribution (PODs) – open or closed
- Supply and sourcing issues
- Liability and immunity (including PREP Act)
- Worker’s compensation
- HIPAA and confidentiality
- Other considerations (eg, perceptions of “line jumping”)
CLE credit is available for this webinar.
Thursday, February 18, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
Will be sent prior to the webinar.
For more information
Please contact Katelyn Zeoli with questions.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
- California: 1.0 Credit (1.0 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- New Jersey: 1.2 Credits (1.2 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
- New York: 1.0 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.0 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Puerto Rico.